With the revolutionary milKit valve system, installation and maintenance of tubeless sealant becomes a breeze. The solution to combat sealant drying out or escaping! With other tubeless tire valve systems you need to remove the tire to check if enough sealant remains, with milKit you can simply remove the valve core and insert the syringe to check. No mess and faster results!
The syringe holds 60ml or 2 oz of fluid and comes with a flexible connector and a large needle to push through the valve and rubber flaps. There’s also a sealant regulator that screws into the syringe for easy refilling. The needle has an angled end for effective removal of all sealant in the tire.
Patented milKit presta bike valves are made in Germany from anodized high quality aluminium alloy and high performance rubber for the smart flaps.
The standard milKit valves have a usable length of 35 mm (1 3/8 inch), and they work for most road and mountain bike rims except some special high-profile rims. For high-profile rims, there are 45mm, 55mm and 75mm versions of the milKit valves available.
milKit valves can be used with most sealants, but we recommend milKit sealant. This has been specially designed for best results with these valves.
- Quick measuring and refilling. The milKit valve system allows to check old and add new sealant without deflating the tire.
- No more valve clogging.The patented smart rubber flaps prevent the sealant from entering and blocking the valve.
- Easy and clean tubeless installation. No more mess as tires can be inflated dry and sealant added afterwards through the valve.
- Smart rubber flaps ensure no air is lost when the valve core is removed and sealant does not block the valves
- Use the syringe to easily check if enough sealant remains in your tire
- The syringe accurately measures the amount of sealant needed
- No more mess as tires can be installed dry and sealant added afterwards through the valve
- Kit contains measuring & refilling syringe, valves, and valve core removal tool
- 2x 35, 45, 55 or 75mm milKit valves
- 1x measuring and refilling syringe
- 1x valve core tool
- 2x milKit rim stickers