Muc-Off snow foam is the result of extensive in-house research and development by our team of detailing experts. Our formula will significantly reduce the possibility of damage to paintwork by breaking down stubborn dirt and road film, preparing the vehicle for shampooing and detailing. Snow foam is a new generation ph neutral, water-based pre-wash treatment. It's designed to soak and saturate soiled paintwork prior to the application of our ph balanced car shampoo. Our snow foam formula is gentle and suitable for use with all pressure washer foam lances. Formulated specifically to offer maximum COVERAGE, snow foam rinses off easily with water. Developed to protect wax treatments.
- Premium foam treatment
- Rapidly remove dirt and grime
- Ultra-stable foaming
- properties for maximum effect
- Does not strip wax, sealant or polish (neutral PH)
- Lush cranberry fragrance
Unused sealed sachets should be stored inside the box in a well-ventilated, dry place and protected from moisture, heat and direct sunlight. Can be stored for up to 3 years.
Each sachet contains 30g powder.2 x 30g sachets per carton box.
Makes 2x litres of bike cleaner
100% plastic free packaging
Readily biodegradable ingredients
100% water free
Refill your old bottle and help reduce plastic waste
92% saving in packaging compared to 2 x 1L bike cleaner
100% environmentally friendly ingredients, including plant based raw materials
Supplied in a compostable sachet and printed with vegetable inks
FSC recycled card box containing 2 x sachets – that makes 2L of bike cleaner
Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
Will not harm seals, cables, disc brake pads or rotors
Alkaline based and free from alcohol, CFCs, EDTA, solvents or acids
Vegan & vegetarian friendlyCruelty free, not tested on animals
1. Grab your empty old bottle of Muc-Off. (You may need a pair of adjustable pliers to remove the trigger from the bottle). Or purchase our Bottle for Life.
2. Fill up to the shoulders of the bottle with 1 litre of lukewarm water for faster formula activation!
3. Carefully cut one corner of the sachet open along the diagonal cut lines.
4. You can carefully pour the sachet straight into the top of the bottle. Or using the box, fold the inside of the lid together using the printed lines as a guide and use this as a funnel to pour the powder into your bottle. (Please see our video for full instructions on this.
5. Screw your spray trigger back onto the top of the bottle. Ensure it’s tight!
6. Shake the bottle vigorously for 30-60 seconds to activate the formula. If you notice any undissolved powder simply keep shakin’ it!
7. Go clean that filthy bike!